WHERE TO FIND THIS BEAUTIFUL LODGE: Murchison River Lodge is located on the southern bank of the River Nile overlooking Murchison Falls National Park, pods of hippos and papyrus islands.
In beautiful surroundings they offer comfortable and relaxing mid-range accommodation to suit all budgets; well appointed en-suite thatched cottages, thatched safari tents each with private facilities and comfortable camping tents already set up around their shaded campsite. If clients prefer to bring their own tents, they have covered areas for self catering in the campsite, including a fire pit and excellent shower and toilet facilities. Still clients they can choose to have meals at the main Restaurant though they have to inform the front Desk as soon as possible.
- NGAMBA ISLAND CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY RECOGNIZES WILD DISCOVERIES SAFARIS.
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda: The Habituation Experience
- Off The Beaten Track African Savannah Safari Top 5
- 2017 Uganda Adventure – Sherrie and Taylor first hand experience
- Africa Safari tips for the best wildlife adventure holidays