Murchison River Lodge is located on the southern bank of the River Nile overlooking Murchison Falls National Park, pods of hippos and papyrus islands.
In beautiful surroundings we offer comfortable and relaxing mid-range accommodation to suit all budgets; well appointed en-suite thatched cottages, thatched safari tents each with private facilities and comfortable camping tents already set up around our shaded campsite. If you would prefer to bring your own tent we have covered areas for self catering in the campsite, including a fire pit and excellent shower and toilet facilities.
Murchison Falls National Park is one of Uganda’s largest national parks and the location of such a diverse habitat means the wildlife, birdlife and activities available are plentiful; if you would like to game drive through the park, take the magical boat trip to Murchison Falls or in the opposite direction to the Delta, or you simply fancy unwinding by the lodge pool….. the choice is completely yours.
- NGAMBA ISLAND CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY RECOGNIZES WILD DISCOVERIES SAFARIS.
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda: The Habituation Experience
- Off The Beaten Track African Savannah Safari Top 5
- 2017 Uganda Adventure – Sherrie and Taylor first hand experience
- Africa Safari tips for the best wildlife adventure holidays