ESCAPE THE ORDINARY
A family-owned eco-lodge with a unique location on a naturally-raised bank of the Nile River. The lodge offers unhindered views as the Nile River flows majestically alongside the lodge through Murchison Falls National Park.
Nile Safari Lodge is composed of modern refined thatch roof structures with an emphasis on style and comfort, through an architectural concept centered on the local elements in the surrounding environment.
Murchison Falls National Park is home to over 76 mammal species and provides guests with breathtaking safaris and nature observing. Paired with Nile Safari Lodge’s refined services and delicate touch, this is a once in a lifetime experience to share with family and friends.
Guests are accommodated in eight luxurious thatched roof
Six of our bandas offer spacious one-bedroom villas combining luxury and comfort. They feature en suite bathrooms with a traditional free-standing bathtub and both indoor and outdoor showers, with extraordinary views of the River
Each banda has a stunning Muvule wood deck, jutting out towards the river. Opening up the room to the picturesque surroundings and wildlife.
- NGAMBA ISLAND CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY RECOGNIZES WILD DISCOVERIES SAFARIS.
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda: The Habituation Experience
- Off The Beaten Track African Savannah Safari Top 5
- 2017 Uganda Adventure – Sherrie and Taylor first hand experience
- Africa Safari tips for the best wildlife adventure holidays