Come experience nature in a relaxing environment.
Twiga Safari Lodge is a mid-range lodge with 8 exclusive cottages situated on the bank of the river Nile in Mubaako Paraa opposite the Murchison falls National Park. The lodge is located at the heart of all the activities carried out in the park as it is a 5 minute drive away from the Paraa ferry crossing. Our guests are able to therefore enjoy a boat ride and or hike to the famous Murchison falls, sport fishing, bird watching at the lake Albert delta, and game drives through the national park across the river.
Twiga Safari Lodge aims at providing clients with comfortable accommodation in the serene and relaxing environment of Uganda’s wildlife. On site, guests are able see some monkeys and various birds freely moving through the grounds of the lodge.
- NGAMBA ISLAND CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY RECOGNIZES WILD DISCOVERIES SAFARIS.
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda: The Habituation Experience
- Off The Beaten Track African Savannah Safari Top 5
- 2017 Uganda Adventure – Sherrie and Taylor first hand experience
- Africa Safari tips for the best wildlife adventure holidays