Experience nature in an environmentally friendly lodge .
Twiga Safari Lodge gives you an experience of a mid-range lodge/ facility with its 8 exclusive cottages situated on the bank of the river Nile in Mubaako Paraa opposite the Murchison falls National Park. The lodge is located at the heart of all the activities carried out in the park as it is a 5 minute drive away from the Paraa ferry crossing.
This lodge has comfortable accommodation in the serene and relaxing environment of Uganda’s wildlife. While at the lodge , guests are able to experience the livelihoods of monkeys that roam around the lodge , various birds spices and also enjoying the scores of Hippos in the River Nile.
- NGAMBA ISLAND CHIMPANZEE SANCTUARY RECOGNIZES WILD DISCOVERIES SAFARIS.
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda: The Habituation Experience
- Off The Beaten Track African Savannah Safari Top 5
- 2017 Uganda Adventure – Sherrie and Taylor first hand experience
- Africa Safari tips for the best wildlife adventure holidays